Volunteers needed for php[tek]

Chris Spruck

Apr 17, 2017, 8:25:40 AM4/17/17
to Atlanta PHP Meetup, Atlanta PHP
Hi everyone!

The organizers of the php[tek] conference  asked me to put out a call for volunteers. They need the following:

- a couple room monitors, preferably Wednesday through Friday (May 24th - 26th), optionally able to do Monday and Tuesday (workshop days, May 22nd - 23rd) as well

- a "tech geek" who is also a photographer, willing to take pictures of the event in exchange for a free ticket

From the tek site: "Typically our volunteers get to attend the sessions but in assigned rooms as they help out the presenters and monitor the A/V for us.  We also have other tasks we can always use help with like initial setup and teardown."

If you're interested, please email php...@oneforall.events for more details

Hope to see you there!

Chris