Freelance Project for FDIC banking data landing page

Jeffrey Wisard

Nov 9, 2018, 1:50:38 PM11/9/18
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
We're currently working with a developer who is creating a landing page with PHP codeigniter/Laravel framework.

He's doing an ok job so far, but we may need some help to get this project over the finish line.

Here's the project that we're trying to create. Below are the details:

Project Summary:
Create a landing page where banks can enter their bank name or FDIC number and have calculated results returned to them and then they can email a report.

CMS:
- We're using Wordpress and www.rnngroup.com is where the landing page will be located

PAGE 1
- User will enter their bank name or FDIC number and a report will be generated on the next page from the above given data

PAGE 2
Output on page will include:
1. Avg Charged Off of Gross Income
2. Avg Recovered of total-charges offs
3. Cumulative non-recovered charge off balance

CHART 1:
- Charge off as a % of gross income by year

CHART 2:
- Charge off as a % of net income by year

Chart 3:
- Incremental post charge off

EMAIL REPORT:
- User will have option to "email this report" - data will auto populate into PDF for sending

Here's the page as it stands now: http://roommatebd.com/rudro/rnngroupupdate/

The data isn't calculating correctly (simple calculations from a 4-5 columns of data), the graphs aren't scaling and the report generated isn't emailing/formatting properly.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We'd like back up help to finalize this project, if need.

Company is located in Atlanta, but as long as you're in the US, we're good. You would be working directly with me.

If interested, please contact me at the info below.

Jeffrey Wisard | SENIOR MARKETING DIRECTOR

Eric DeCoff

Nov 11, 2018, 9:50:46 AM11/11/18
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Chose Your Bank
  • should probable have an orange outline
  • change to green if selected
FDIC
  • should probable have an orange outline
  • change to green on valid certificate number
  • needs validation
GO Button
  • Needs to be disabled or prevent submit on empty fields