New WordPress Meetup in Gwinnett

Kevin Roberts

May 18, 2018, 7:08:37 PM5/18/18
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings

Hi All.

If you're interested in WordPress, please join me at the inaugural meeting of the Southwest Gwinnett WordPress User Group.

Yep. Yours truly is stepping back into the Meetup organizer role!

We will be meeting 7-9pm on the third Tuesday of the month beginning June 19, 2018 at Atlanta Tech Park in Peachtree Corners.

The venue is a brand spanking new co-working space that's worth a visit in its own right (you can spend the whole day there for $10 and have access to the latest in technology and snacks).

The WordPress meetup is, of course, free (as in ions).

Cheers.

Kevin

Nic Rosental

May 18, 2018, 7:35:51 PM5/18/18
to kevin_...@hotmail.com, AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
You probably won’t see me in Gwinnett anytime soon, but I’m happy to see you are organizing again! Best of luck with the new group.

Cheers,

--
Nic Rosental