THG: PHP Developer needed

Bryan Baker

Nov 24, 2015, 3:46:16 PM11/24/15
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings

To All,

I have a position available in Atlanta area but it is remote work so you don't have to live in Atlanta. I am an account manager for The Hiring Group. My information is listed at the bottom. Please contact me if you are interested or you know someone who is.

Overview:

Looking for an upbeat, engaging and progressive work environment where you can help within a PHP Web development team in a cutting edge Data governance platform environment?

The position is remote work. This is an awesome growth opportunity and rewarding company culture – think fun company cookouts and casual, super flexible work hours.

Seeking a highly motivated, experienced PHP / Yii Developer with desire to serve within a Team.

 PHP / Yii Developer

 Qualifications / Responsibilities/ Requirements include (but not limited to):

• Software Requirements, Design, Development and Support

• Yii Framework Expert (Major nice to have!)

• BS degree in computer science or related field

• Strong full LAMP stack development skill (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP)

•  Basic relational database development

•  Working knowledge of Linux based web servers

•2- 4 years+ experience PHP Development

         - Yii framework experience

• 2+ years experience

     - In team or project lead roles

     - Selenium knowledge and experience

     - JQuery, Prototype or equivalent JavaScript frameworks

Strongly Desired Qualifications:

        • Strong analytical and problem solving skills

        • Excellent planning and organization skills

        • Ability to convert business requirements into technical design

        • Ability to continuously learn and stay current on technology advancements

        • Possesses excellent interpersonal and coaching skills

        • Highly articulate in both oral and written communications, including presentations

Best Regards,

Bryan Baker

Bryan Baker | Relationship Manager

3555 Koger Blvd., Suite 170, Duluth, GA 30096

W 770.545.6258 | M 469.766.9387 | F 770.545.6230

bba...@thehiringgroup.com

www.thehiringgroup.com

cid:image001.jpg@01D0FA97.6DC3D260