Win a free registration to Connect.Tech through Thompson Technologies

Tammy Kirk

Aug 29, 2017, 11:55:56 AM8/29/17
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi!

Once again, Thompson Technologies is a proud sponsor of CONNECT.TECH 2017!  We are so excited about the conference that we wanted to give 2 people a chance to win a FREE CONNECT.TECH Conference registration for September 21-22, 2017

AtlantaPHP is also a community partner - http://connect.tech/

With 1000 Software Developers, 120 Sessions and 12 Tracks, this year’s Connect.Tech Conference should be the best ever!  To encourage attendance and promote participation, Thompson Technologies is conducting a contest for an opportunity to win a free Connect.Tech conference registration. For a chance to win, simply take a JavaScript 1.8 Assessment or HTML5 Assessment and the person with the highest percentile/score on the test will win a free conference registration.  One winner will be awarded in each category. (Please note contest Terms & Conditions and important dates below)

All requests for assessments must be made by 5PM on Friday, September 1st and assessments must be completed by Midnight September 3rd.

Here is link to request and assessment:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ConnectTech

Thanks again! We hope to see all of you at CONNECT.TECH 2017!

Best,

Tammy Kirk | Technical Recruiting Lead

Thompson Technologies