Looking for a Magento Mentor

Joey Rivera

Aug 12, 2014, 2:39:35 PM8/12/14
to Atlanta PHP
Hey all,

I have a project coming up where I'd really like to try using Magento. I have a book that I've been reading covering version 1.6 but am using 1.9 and some things don't seem to match. Is there a Magento developer out there that would like to spend a few hours with me pointing me in the right direction so I can take it from there?

If so, let me know. Weekends work best for me but am flexible. I'd provide food and coffee as well. If you are interested let me know. If you'd like some compensation for your time we can work that out as well.

Thanks,