Holiday Jingle Meeting for Atlanta technology groups, Dec 10th

Chris Spruck

Nov 26, 2014, 1:13:59 AM11/26/14
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Announcements

Hi everyone!

We've joined with several other tech meetup groups for a holiday mixer at Fado in Buckhead on December 10th. If you've already RSVPed through another Meetup group, you don't need to RSVP on ours, but everyone needs a ticket. Our Meetup event is listed at http://www.meetup.com/atlantaphp/events/218905094/, but the details are also below. Hope to see you there and hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Chris, Tammy, and Jonathon

==========

**** You must buy a ticket for $10 if you're attending this event. See link and details below.

For the 2nd Atlanta Technology Jingle Mingle we've again joined forces with all the local tech meetups for an evening of networking, sharing stories, and having a few drinks while toasting to a great 2014. Tickets are $10 and and include 2 adult beverages and snacks. The rumour on the street is that Santa will be making an appearance and raffling off some prizes too! Big thanks to Big Nerd Ranch, eHire, BlueFletch, Elev8, and BitPay for sponsoring!

Please go here to register: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/atlanta-technology-jingle-mingle-tickets-14537643483
Remember, TWO drink tickets (beer or wine) and FREE food included with admission.

Where: Fado's Buckhead
When: Wednesday, December 10th
Time: 6:00pm- 9:00pm

Register Link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/atlanta-technology-jingle-mingle-tickets-14537643483

Sponsors: Big Nerd Ranch, eHire, BlueFletch, Elev8, BitPay and these ATL meetups: JavaScript, Java, Mobile, HTML5, NodeJS, Women Who Code

http://www.bignerdranch.com/

http://ehire.com/

http://bluefletch.com/

http://elev8staffing.com/