Reminder: Atlanta Symfony Bootcamp, March 30th - April 1st

Chris Spruck

Mar 23, 2015, 2:34:22 PM3/23/15
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder about the Symfony bootcamp coming up in Atlanta, starting a week from today. They still have open slots, so don't forget to register if you're interested. FYI, Ryan Weaver will be in Atlanta long enough to attend our meeting that week and he'll present a mini-talk on what's coming up in Symfony 3.

Chris