Senior PHP Developer Needed

Brian Leach

Jul 30, 2015, 9:26:47 AM7/30/15
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi all,

I'm the CEO of Steelray Software, a small (10 person) but profitable software company located in Midtown Atlanta.  We're looking for a senior level PHP developer to lead a team of 3 developers on a new product we're developing.  We're implementing it using Laravel.  If you're fluent in PHP and developing using a LAMP stack, Scrum, git, CSS, and have experience building robust, scalable, secure web apps, please reach out to me at php...@steelray.com.  All communication is completely confidential.

Direct inquiries only, please; no recruiters, work from home people, outside of Atlanta people, etc.

---
Brian Leach
CEO, Steelray Software