Fwd: Join us for the SWEeT Holiday Party on Dec. 3rd!

Chris Spruck

Nov 20, 2014, 3:30:21 PM11/20/14
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Courtney Robb <cour...@ninelabs.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Subject: [awdg] Join us for the SWEeT Holiday Party on Dec. 3rd!
To: awdg...@meetup.com

We are doing it again!

Push the work aside and pick up a peppermint stick (or schnapps, if you’re truly into holiday spirits) while you ring in the holiday cheer with a few hundred of your closest friends.

What's this SWEeT thing?

Glad you asked. SWEeT = Social, Web, Entrepreneurs & Tech. It's a cooperation between ATDC, theAtlanta Tech Village, AWDG, Hypepotamus, StartupChicks, Pear'd and Opportunity Hub. It's everyone in our wonderful ecosystem of hard working, tech loving, movers and shakers in Atlanta. Do you represent a group that would like to join us? Let us know. We'd love to have you.

It's for a great cause:

Any money made off of the event will be donated to springBoard, which is Hands On Atlanta's skills-based volunteer initiative. They enlist talented business and technology professionals to provide pro-bono consulting services for nonprofit organizations. They are looking for folks with know how in: technology planning, website creation & productivity, budget forecasting, marketing planning, branding, human resources, and more.

Wait. Did you say free drinks?

Yes. Yes we did. Our sponsors have gifted us with gelt, so everyone gets two free drinks. The munchies will be plentiful, too.

Where is it, you ask?

Midtown is the epicenter of all things SWEeT in Atlanta, and RiRa Irish Pub is right in the middle of Midtown. With plenty of parking, lots of great food and drinks, and a great festive atmosphere, it's the place to be on Dec 3rd.

You should get your tickets now. Nothing lasts forever, and space is limited. So call on Donner, Dasher, Prancer and …was it Vixen? Anyway, the point is, slip on your most dashing decorative apparel and join us for this year’s very happening holiday party.

Your ticket includes admission to the party, free food, and a drink ticket. And remember, all proceeds go to springBoard.

Spread the Word!

Tell some friends on Twitter and Facebook. Everyone loves a party!

Join THE Holiday party of the season and celebrate in style.

Ho-ho-hope to see you there! RSVP today!