speaker needed for August 2nd

Chris Spruck

Jul 16, 2018, 9:03:26 AM7/16/18
to Atlanta PHP Meetup, Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Announcements
Hi everyone!

I wanted to mention that we need a full-length speaker for August 2nd. We typically have a 45 minute main talk and our mini-talks (optional at any given meeting) are 15 minutes. We'd be open to having a couple different mini-talks instead of a full-length one. We prefer talks to involve PHP, but are open to topics that would benefit developers in general. Please let me know ASAP if you're interested and we can discuss the details and some further guidelines. Don't forget the highly coveted "AtlantaPHP Featured Speaker" coffee mug! (for full length speakers only) :-)

Thanks!

Chris