PHP Developer - Phase 3 Marketing & Communications

Greg Faulkner

Jun 13, 2014, 4:35:12 PM6/13/14
to atlan...@googlegroups.com

Phase 3 Marketing & Communications:

Founded in 2001, with offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, and Nashville, Phase 3 Marketing & Communications is a leading provider of marketing services and solutions from IDEATION to EXECUTION to corporations throughout the United States.

Our integrated offerings include: Brand Identity, Creative, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media, Web Design and Interactive as well as Digital and Offset Printing, Display Solutions, Kit Packing & Distribution, POP/POS Program Management, Warehouse & Fulfillment, and Web to Print Software.

Our value proposition is simple: The talent to ideate and the ability to execute all within one company. The benefit to our customers is simple: Great marketing ideas executed faster, more effectively and easier for our clients. Why manage a traditional advertising agency, a PR firm, a web and interactive agency, multiple printers, a display company, and a warehousing and distribution company when you can have it all with one partner?

Relax, we'll take care of everything.

Job Description:

We are currently seeking a Junior to Mid Level PHP Developer to join our team at Phase 3.  This is a great opportunity for an up and coming rock star.  Come join our fast growing development team and help us bring cutting edge web functionality to our clients. Our clients demand that we keep up with the latest technology trends.  The candidate should possess a willingness to learn and a constant drive to improve their skills and techniques as this position has the potential to grow in many exciting ways.  Position reports to the Vice President of Web & Interactive and will work out of our Atlanta office.

Job Requirements:

·         Minimum of 4 year college degree

·         2+ years of PHP / MySQL

·         2+ years of HTML, CSS, jQuery, JavaScript, and AJAX development

·         Excellent communications skills

·         Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices

·         Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary

·         Ability to analyze, design, implement and integrate functional requirements

·         Mobile app development is a plus

Salary Range:

$60,000 - $70,000 based on experience
Health Benefits
401k

This job description does not, nor is it intended to, represent an exhaustive listing of all duties, tasks or responsibilities for the position listed.

For immediate consideration, email your resume to: greg.f...@phase3mc.com

Greg Faulkner
Vice President of Web & Interactive