Connect.Tech 2017 CFP closing May 8th!

Chris Spruck

Apr 30, 2017, 10:58:30 PM4/30/17
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

The Connect.tech team asked me to remind you about their CfP. It's a great conference and while they won't have a full PHP track this year, they will still accept PHP talks, so definitely consider submitting and/or attending.

Chris
=============

The Call for Proposals for Connect.Tech 2017 is open, as well as sales of super early bird tickets.

The conference will be on September 20-22 right here in Atlanta!

Connect.Tech is the Southeast’s largest front-end development conference. Why should you submit a proposal? If your talk is selected you’ll be able to:

1) Share your knowledge with the Atlanta/Southeast developer community!

2) Get a free ticket to the event

3) Get an invite to the awesome speaker’s dinner

4) Help put Atlanta on the map as a world-class location for technology

We invite you to submit proposals for conference sessions on these topics:

  • Core JavaScript & Frameworks
  • Node.JS / Server-side JS
  • AngularJS
  • React.JS
  • Web/HTML/CSS
  • Design & UI & UX
  • Mobile
  • Native iOS
  • Native Android
  • Mobile frameworks, UX, Design, Tools, Testing
  • PHP
  • Ruby & Rails

Deadline for entry is May 8, notifications will go out before May 30. URL for entry:

http://connect.tech/cfp.html

Please emails us with any questions at he...@connect.tech.

We look forward to reviewing your submissions!

- The Connect.Tech team