All Things Open conference CfP closing

Chris Spruck

Mar 27, 2017, 7:46:58 AM3/27/17
to Atlanta PHP
Hi everyone!

I wanted to mention that the CfP is closing soon for All Things Open (though there will probably be some late acceptance), one of the largest open source conferences around. It's in Raleigh, NC from October 23rd to 24th. This is a sister to the Great Wide Open conference that was here in Atlanta a few years back, and the organizers really put on a top-notch event.

Chris

All Things Open 2017 - Call for Speakers
Expected attendance - 3,000+ from all over the world
Deadline - Tuesday, March 28
All Things Open, the largest open technology event on the east coast of the United States, is now accepting talk submissions for the 2017 event in October.  We're looking for talks on interesting topics from a diverse audience of technologists, decision makers, and community members. In 2016 more than 2,400 from 32 states and 19 countries attended and participated.  We expect more than 3,000 from all over the world in 2017.  The event will feature some of the most well known technologists and decision makers in the world as well as the world's top technology companies.

Join me and 3,000+ open source/open tech/open web technologists and decision makers
October 23 + 24
Raleigh & The Research Triangle