Diversity tickets available for php[tek]

Chris Spruck

Apr 2, 2019, 9:55:47 AM4/2/19
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup, Atlanta PHP Announcements
Hi everyone!

The organizers of php[tek] asked me to let you know that there are still tickets available in their Diversity Program. Twilio is providing a limited number of tickets for the full 3-day conference (including lunches, snacks, the evening events, etc.). Hotel or other accommodations are not included. The conference is May 21-23 in downtown Atlanta.

From their info page:
To help developers from under-represented groups who may not have the financial resources available to them to attend our conference, we have pledged to provide at least 5% of our available conference tickets free to those groups.  We will be offering these via diversitytickets.org, a program supported by the non-profit Travis Foundation.

The direct link to apply is: https://tek.phparch.com/diversity/ and the deadline is midnight (UTC) April 14th.

Hope to see you there!

Chris