Girl Develop It - Intro to PHP & MySQL class (TA's needed)

Jennifer Mann

Apr 20, 2016, 2:42:31 PM4/20/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings, 'Twitter' via Atlanta
Hi Everyone,

Girl Develop It, here in Atlanta, is hosting an Intro to PHP & MySQL class starting May 3rd. In case you're not familiar, Girl Develop It is a nonprofit organization that provides affordable programs for adult women interested in learning web and software development in a judgment-free environment.

We'd love for the PHP Atlanta User Group to be involved by either:

1. Spreading the word about the class.
2. Signing up as a TA for the class: http://goo.gl/forms/aFDaFYag9P

TA'ing requires that you be there every night of the class (4 weeks of 2 hour courses) and attend to students needs while they do hands-on exercises during the class. I wouldn't say it's the easiest volunteer work, but I can guarantee that it is extremely rewarding.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly at jenn...@girldevelopit.com

Thanks!
--
Jennifer Mann