php[tek] Early Bird Conference Tickets

Kara Ferguson

Jan 31, 2019, 5:01:28 PM1/31/19
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Returning to Atlanta for a third year, php[tek] is May 21-23, 2019. Early Bird tickets are on sale through February 15th!

We've made some big changes to tek we're excited to share with you. After every conference, we send out an exit survey, and we've gotten some consistent feedback that our attendees wanted a more cohesive schedule with more in-depth information. Instead of talks developed independently, attendees told us they wanted a curated experience.

So, that's what we've done. We hand-picked our speakers, who have been working with us to craft a PHP conference organized into educational tracks where sessions progressively build. Each session will be in a one-hour timeslot. You can choose to sit in one room all day and learn a topic from beginning to end or bounce between the various tracks, putting together a unique learning experience tailored to your needs. The choice is yours!

We're currently adding talk descriptions to the schedule, but the talk titles are already up. Please don't hesitate to reach out here, or via email, if you have any questions. Get your ticket before the 15th for the best price!