Atlanta-based Laravel Developer Needed

John McNamara

May 18, 2016, 12:24:27 PM5/18/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Senegal Software, an Atlana-based company, is looking to hire a Laravel developer in the Atlanta area with the following experience to support and expand our cloud-based platform:
  • 2+ years of professional Laravel development
  • Understanding of interfaces, implementations and API integration
  • Intermediate to advanced linux experience required. Knowledge of Nginx and HHVM helpful
  • Full understanding of model scopes and how they relate to a multi-tenant application
  • Understand scaling concepts and implementation such as: ldirector, heartbeat, redis, mysql replication and being able to diagnose bottlenecks in each of the underlying systems and create performance upgrades where necessary
  • Understands Git and branches (dev, feature, testing, production, etc)
  • Has the ability to effectively back up databases and application data
  • Use of S3 required
The position would report directly to the COO and would work in our Atlanta midtown office (with some tele-commuting).  Our platform has launched, so this position is all about supporting the current architecture and playing a key role in future development of the platform for different markets.  This is a full-time opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground level of a growing software company.  The current platform was built by contractors, and now we are looking to take everything in-house.

To learn more about the platform, visit www.senegalsoftware.com

Please contact/send your resume to:

John McNamara
Chief Operating Officer