GuildQuality is hiring PHP developers

Geoffrey Graham

Aug 27, 2014, 4:16:14 PM8/27/14
to atlan...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

My company GuildQuality is hiring junior and mid-level PHP developers to help us enhance, expand, and further awesomify our SaaS web application. If this interests you, please check out our job postings here.

A few things about us:
  1. The Business Chronicle ranked us the #5 best place to work in Atlanta (yay!).
  2. 100% of our revenue is recurring, and we are profitable with plenty of money in the bank (woohoo!). That means we call all of our own shots. We don't have a bank or a VC telling us what to do.
  3. We're fast growing both in revenue and scope (yeehaw!). That means we are constantly doing new things to advance our product and expand our reach.
  4. Our 27-person team is located in Midtown, and we're about to move just down the road to a cool new space immediately adjacent to Sweetwater Brewery.
  5. Most of our folks work from our headquarters; many work remotely.
  6. We only hire friendly people, which is a huge contributor to our Best Places to Work ranking.
Please check out our job openings...
...and let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Geoff Graham
Founder & CEO
GuildQuality