ConnectPHP.Tech conference CFP open!

Chris Spruck

May 11, 2016, 9:24:13 AM5/11/16
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

The Connect.JS conference here in Atlanta has rebranded a bit this year by tracks. There will be a PHP track again this year, and we definitely want to get local people presenting, so don't wait too long to submit a talk proposal. https://twitter.com/connectdottech is the new Twitter account and I'll be tweeting updates and reminders from https://twitter.com/AtlantaPHP as usual.

Hope to see you at the conference in October!

Chris
=====

Atlanta’s very own PHP conference, ConnectPHP.Tech, has opened its call for papers. We’re looking for YOU to submit a presentation and share your knowledge and experience with the PHP and front-end software development community. You can submit your session here:

We’re looking for presentations on: Core PHP, PHP Frameworks, Techniques, etc. - and anything else you feel that developers would enjoy hearing and learning about. ConnectPHP.Tech will run from October 20-22, 2016, and is part of the overall Connect.Tech conference. This means that we’ll not only have PHP sessions, but also Mobile, Web, and JavaScript sessions running at the same time under one roof! This year we’re looking forward to hosting over 900 people from Atlanta, the USA and even international attendees and speakers. Submit your sessions today and be part of this exciting community event!