ConnectJS schedule announced and Early Bird ticket sale ends soon

Chris Spruck

Aug 26, 2015, 1:55:04 PM8/26/15
to Atlanta PHP Meetup, Atlanta PHP
From the organizers of ConnectJS. We'll have some great speakers, PHP or otherwise, including some of our own AtlantaPHP members. Hope to see you there!

Chris
---------- Forwarded message ----------

ConnectJS, October 15-17, is Atlanta’s premier annual conference dedicated to JavaScript, Web and Mobile related technologies, tools, and frameworks. Connect.JS will feature presentations and demonstrations from global technology and thought leaders as well as local community speakers. It's going to be awesome this year and the schedule is now available to view at www.connect-js.com

ConnectJS at a glance
  • 700 attendees
  • World class speakers and sessions
  • 1 full workshop day (Thursday 15 October – requires separate registration)
  • 2 full conference days (Friday 16 October and Saturday 17 October)
  • 9 full tracks: Server-side JavaScript, Core JavaScript & Frameworks 1, ReactJS, Ruby & Rails, PHP, Web/HTML/CSS, Mobile, Core JavaScript & Frameworks 2, Design/UI/UX
  • 3 after parties
  • Lots of fun and cool prizes
Also, the Early Bird ticket sale ends on 8/31 so sign up now for the best possible discounts.