Announcing "The CfP Report"

Chris Spruck

Nov 25, 2015, 2:16:36 PM11/25/15
to Atlanta PHP
Hi everyone!

I wanted to let you know about another project from Cal Evans, called The CfP Report. It's basically a mailing list for announcing conference calls for papers for web development conferences including PHP, Python, JavaScript, and Ruby. You can choose one or more of the languages represented, so if you're only interested in PHP conferences, it's easy to select when you register. Cal has a blog post with the background and details at https://blog.calevans.com/2015/11/05/announcing-the-cfp-report/ and the main site is https://thecfpreport.com/.

Also, don't forget to register for the Zend PHP 7 elePHPant that Cal will give away at our next meeting (details at http://www.meetup.com/atlantaphp/events/226826607/). The registration form for the elePHPant is at http://devzone.zend.com/go/win-a-free-php-7-elephpant/. You must register and be present to win.

See you next week!

Chris