PHP ebook deal - 5 for $30!

Chris Spruck

Feb 26, 2018, 1:44:07 PM2/26/18
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

Cal Evans and several PHP community authors have teamed up to create a great ebook deal - five for $30! It's only open for a limited time, so check it out and don't wait too long.

Full details are at https://nomadphp.com/product/five-30-book-deal/ and brief info is below.

Chris
=============

We've gathered together some great ebooks from authors all around the PHP community and bundled them together to give you a great deal. You can pick up the bundle of five books for just $30!

Here's what's included:
  • "I'm British So I Know How to Queue" by Stuart Grimshaw
  • "Securing PHP: Core Concepts" by Chris Cornutt
  • "Asynchronous PHP" by Chris Pitt
  • "Integrating Web Services with OAuth and PHP" by Matt Frost
  • "Mastering Object Oriented PHP" by Brandon Savage
If you bought each of these books separately it could cost over $100 dollars and you're getting them all for just $30! Take your PHP development to the next level and pick up this great bundle before it's too late!

Miquel

Mar 7, 2018, 10:57:26 AM3/7/18
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
I assume this deal is over. Tried to log on to the site and it was priced at $135.

Chris Spruck

Mar 7, 2018, 11:01:23 AM3/7/18
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi Miquel,

I confirmed with Cal and it has expired. Apparently, there was a big countdown timer on the page, but I already have some of those books, so I didn't catch that. Sorry you missed it!

Chris