Freelance Opportunity for Junior or Senior PHP Developer

Jason Pancake

Sep 28, 2020, 1:29:32 PM9/28/20
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
I am the lead developer on a Symfony project for a healthcare client in Athens.  I am looking for an experienced freelance junior or senior PHP developer to join the team that can come in and contribute to the success of the project.

Our biggest need is extending the functionality of the API to accommodate new features.  A lot of the architecture and design patterns have been set it's just a matter of adding additional functionality.

I would expect this engagement to last 4 - 6 months and maybe longer depending on the client's needs so it should be some steady work.

If you're interested, I would love to hear from you.  If you know someone who may be a good fit I would be grateful for an introduction.

Thanks!
Jason Pancake
Lead Developer
Flapjack Labs LLC

Jonathon Hill

Sep 28, 2020, 1:45:10 PM9/28/20
to Jason Pancake, AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
When are you looking to start? I'm interested, but I'm involved in another client project that just started that will keep me busy for the next several weeks. I expect to have availability in November and December.

Jonathon Hill

Sent via Superhuman