AtlantaPHP June 2020 online meeting

Chris Spruck

Jun 4, 2020, 9:34:40 PM6/4/20
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Announcements

Announcing a new Meetup for the AtlantaPHP User Group!

This month will be a little different. We've joined forces with Boston PHP and Austin PHP to form MergePHP, your new PHP Mega Meetup Group! We'll be working together to provide high quality speakers in a multi-group session. Otherwise, it'll work like our previous online meetings but NOTE: we'll meet on the second Thursday of the month for now, instead of the first Thursday.

When: Thursday, June 11th, 2019 — 7pm-9pm

NOTE: We are meeting remotely via Zoom. See the link below.

Please RSVP at: https://www.meetup.com/atlantaphp/events/271092600/

PRESENTATION: "Building lightning fast search with MeiliSearch" by Josh Butts, SVP, Product & Technology at Ziff Media Group

MeiliSearch is a powerful, fast, open-source, easy to use and deploy search engine. Both searching and indexing are highly customizable. Features such as typo-tolerance, filters, and synonyms are provided out-of-the-box.

About Josh: https://twitter.com/jimbojsb, other info forthcoming

Zoom Webinar Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/1915877556864/WN_CU-FPxVUQG2IWMEg8fve2w