Sr. PHP Engineer - 2 days a week remote - Direct Hire - Alpharetta, GA

Tammy R. Spruck

Apr 16, 2018, 1:41:38 PM4/16/18
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi All,

We just got a new and exciting PHP role that I wanted to share with you. I am a local IT Recruiter and representing a client in the Alpharetta area. More details are below. Please message me directly at tsp...@thompsontechnologies.com with your resume if interested. Thanks!

Thompson Technologies is seeking a Sr. PHP Engineer with our client in Alpharetta, GA.  This is a Direct Hire position with an extraordinary company that allows you to contribute towards a unique and great cause!

Reasons to apply:

  • Ability to work remote 2 days a week after ramping up period.
  • Work with an established product and great group of PHP Engineers.
  • Competitive benefits and compensation!

What you will do:

  • Act as an important part of our client’s complete rebuild of their main platform.  They are transitioning off the current application and rebuilding the platform from CodeIgniter to Laravel 7.2.
  • Since they are a financial institution, their big focus will be to have quality unit testing, automated testing, and continuous integration.
  • For the next 1.5 - 2 years, they will be the focus will be on rebuilding and then after, they will have the foundation to expand their product offerings and innovate their core products.

What we need:

  • 5+ Years of experience working with PHP, MySQL, APIs, PHP-based frameworks, object-oriented development, and front-end development skills (JavaScript, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX).
  • Experience with version control such as Git.
  • Must be able to work in a collaborative work environment and work well in a team environment.

What happens now? Submit your resume to Tammy at tsp...@thompsontechnologies.com - and tell us a little about your background!

Tammy Spruck | Technical Recruiting Lead

Thompson Technologies

770.405.2028 Office

Tammy Spruck

Apr 16, 2018, 6:47:41 PM4/16/18
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the typo below, I meant to say Laravel 5.6 / PHP 7.2

Thanks,
Tammy