AtlantaPHP November 2017 Meeting

Chris Spruck

Oct 23, 2017, 8:13:21 PM10/23/17
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Announcements

Announcing a new Meetup for the AtlantaPHP User Group!

Please RSVP at: https://www.meetup.com/atlantaphp/events/244429663/

PRESENTATION: Continuous Everything by Chris ForrenceLAMP Software Engineer at OxBlue, @chrisforrence

Nowadays, it's become easier for developers to handle DevOps tasks. Today, we'll do a quick overview on what the buzzwords actually mean and whether it's a good idea or not to implement continuous integration, continuous deployment, and continuous delivery for your workflow. We'll dive into setting up CI/CD in GitLab and using it to build, test and deploy a web application!

About Chris: Chris has spent 6 years developing software professionally; he started using PHP in college to complete course projects, and the language stuck with him throughout his career. He resides in Dunwoody, GA with his wonderful wife and two cats.

When: Thursday, November 2nd, 2017 — 7pm-9pm

Map Link:  https://goo.gl/maps/N2F52DZs9Cs (parking deck entrance, 600 building is due north of the deck)

Directions: Take I-285 to Cobb Parkway/US-41. Go south & turn left on Akers Mill Rd. At the 2nd traffic light, go left into Cobb Galleria, then an immediate left into the parking garage. Enter the 600 bldg & tell security you’re there for AtlantaPHP, 14th floor.

SPECIAL NOTE: Building security has become a bit more strict, so please do your best to arrive before 7pm. On arrival, you may need to mention that you are there to attend a meeting at ShootProof.

Food provided by AtlantaPHP