speaker needed for March 2nd

Skip to the first unread message

Chris Spruck

13 Feb 2017, 14:21:1913/02/2017
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

I wanted to mention that we need a full-length speaker for March 2nd. We're open to later months as well, but we have commitments for April and May, so we're focused on March right now. We typically have a 45 minute main talk and our mini-talks (optional at any given meeting) are 15 minutes. We prefer talks to involve PHP, but are open to topics that would benefit developers in general. Please let me know ASAP if you're interested and we can discuss the details and some further guidelines. Don't forget the highly coveted "AtlantaPHP Featured Speaker" coffee mug! (seen at http://atlantaphp.org/presenting/) :-)

Thanks!

Chris