A Chance to Win a FREE DEVNEXUS Conference Registration from Thompson Technologies

Tammy Kirk

Jan 5, 2017, 3:44:51 PM1/5/17
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings

Thompson Technologies is a proud sponsor of AtlantaPHP and DEVNEXUS 2017 (Feb 22-24, 2017)!

With the speakers and schedule being finalized, the excitement is building up to be the largest and best DEVNEXUS conference yet! To encourage attendance and promote participation, Thompson Technologies is conducting a contest for an opportunity to win a
FREE DEVNEXUS conference registration. For a chance to win, simply take a PHP 5.6 assessment.  The person with the highest percentile/score will win the conference registration.

Here are the specific rules and guidelines:

·  Everyone will receive a copy of their own test results so that they can utilize it for their career portfolios or continued improvement (Only 1 test can be taken per person).

·  The PHP 5.6 is designed for experienced Programmers, and covers topics such as: Application Security, Communication Functions, Databases, Language Functions, Language Structure, Object Oriented Programming, and XHTML Integration.

·   While you have 90 minutes to take the test, the average test-taking time is about 30 minutes (No googling, honor system in place).

·  Specific test results will not be published for the general public.

·  In the event of a tie, the winner will be the one with the highest score who completed the test in the shortest amount of time.

·  All assessment requests must be made by Thursday, January 19th and be completed no later than January 22nd.

· The winners for each test will be announced the week of January 23rd (via email and Twitter).

· To have the assessment sent to you, please click the link below and specifically request the “
PHP 5.6assessment. (We will have it to you within one business day).

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/devnexus2017tests

We hope to see all of you at DEVNEXUS 2017!

Ari Waller | Chief Recruiting Officer

Thompson Technologies, Inc.

Ari Waller

Jan 16, 2017, 12:28:02 PM1/16/17
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to send a friendly reminder that we have a free DevNexus ticket up for grabs! Only 1 week left to take the assessment.

·  All assessment requests must be made by Thursday, January 19th and be completed no later thanJanuary 22nd.

· The winner will be announced the week of January 23rd (via email and Twitter).

· To have the assessment sent to you, please click the link below and specifically request the “

PHP 5.6” assessment. (We will have it to you within one business day).

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/devnexus2017tests

Good Luck!!

Tammy Kirk