directions to ATDC for June 30th

Chris Spruck

Jun 27, 2014, 1:16:25 PM6/27/14
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Announcements

Hi everyone!

We wanted to make sure you had very clear directions for getting to ATDC and the Hodges Room for our special speaker event on June 30th (full details at http://www.meetup.com/atlantaphp/events/186118112/).

ATDC is in the Centergy building at Suite #335, 75 5th St. and is just a block or so from Hypepotamus, if you've been to previous meetings there. The nearest parking, which is a paid deck (roughly $2/hour), is directly north of the Centergy Building. There's a walkway from the 5th level of the deck (by the elevator) that takes you pretty close to the front entrance of the Centergy Building. Bear left after the walkway and look for a revolving door facing 5th St.

Enter the lobby and tell the security staff that you're here for a meeting in the Hodges Room on the 3rd floor. If there isn't anyone at the desk, there are elevators to the far right of the lobby, but we expect by the meeting time, the elevators will be card-access only via security. There is a sign for ATDC in the lobby, but we're meeting on the 3rd floor and we'll have signs with arrows from the 3rd floor elevator lobby to the Hodges Room. See the attached map for directions as well.

Don't forget to RSVP (or change yours if you can't make it) by Sunday at noon, so we have a good count for pizza. See you there!

Chris