ShootProof renews sponsorship

Chris Spruck

Jan 22, 2017, 10:08:41 PM1/22/17
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Announcements, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone,

We wanted to let you know that ShootProof (www.shootproof.com) has renewed their sponsorship of AtlantaPHP for this year at the Silver level! We especially want to thank ShootProof for our meeting space as well. If you haven't been to a meeting in the last few months, they've created a really nice space for our meetings and have been tremendously supportive for many years. We really appreciate their ongoing support of our group and the greater development community.

If you know Robert Swarthout, Colin Breece, or someone at ShootProof, please tell them thanks and if you're interested in photo hosting services, please take a look at their website.

Chris and Tammy