PHP Project Manager Opportunity at Innoppl in Buckhead

Nash Ogden

Jul 13, 2015, 6:13:55 PM7/13/15
to atlan...@googlegroups.com

We are seeking an experienced programmer to join our development and project management team. Skillset required for success: MySql, PHP, HTML, Linux, Apache

The position is ideal for a PHP programmer looking to transition into project management.

RESPONSIBILITIES

· Managers in this role are expected to manage multiple projects and multiple tasks

· Work collaboratively with onshore and offshore project teams daily in agile format

· Provide reports for management

· Work with clients to ensure projects stay on track

· Prepare wireframes and technical specification documents for development team

· Assist in API integration with 3rd Party vendors

· Assist in Web development

· Other duties as assigned

QUALIFICATIONS

· Excellent interpersonal / team skills

· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills

· Must have ability to adapt in a fast paced technology environment.

· Demonstrated success developing code in an time-sensitive manner.

· 2 years or more experience in database driven web development.

· Intimate knowledge of PHP fronted and MySQL backend on Linux platforms.

· Good judgment

· Constant learner

· Passion for helping others improve

· Computer Science degree preferred, but industry experience is highly valued.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Benefits & Company Statement

We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits (health, 401k, optional STD, LTD, Dental & Vision) package when you join our team. Some telecommuting is OK. Salary is a base plus a rich bonus for performance.

It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Our moto is “Make a Difference” and every single Innoppl employee contributes to our mission. By choosing a career with Innoppl, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to advance technology improvements that power business today.

At Innoppl, we believe we can empower technology users everywhere. And it all starts with you.

Innoppl is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.

TO APPLY CLICK HERE .  http://www.indeed.com/job/php-developer-project-manager-7f17c8c61fb7b221