Location change reminder and Devnexus raffle from Thompson

Chris Spruck

Jan 6, 2016, 11:20:22 PM1/6/16
to Atlanta PHP Meetup, Atlanta PHP
Hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder that we are NOT meeting at Polygon any longer and our new temporary location is in building 200 at Cobb Galleria. Please see the directions and map link at http://www.meetup.com/atlantaphp/events/227610500/.

Also, we're happy to announce that Thompson Technologies will be raffling another ticket to the Devnexus conference here in Atlanta in February, so don't miss the meeting! Tremendous thanks to Ari Waller and Thompson Technologies for their ongoing support of AtlantaPHP!

See you at the meeting!

Chris