PHP Web Developer Position available in Atlanta Tech Village!

Shannon Roberts

May 13, 2015, 10:23:49 AM5/13/15
to atlan...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

My name is Shannon Roberts and I am a recruiter for Expert Technical Solutions, here in Atlanta. I am working on a PHP Web Developer position with an awesome client who has a young, fun culture!

 Our client is looking for someone with experience in developing websites using PHP and MYSQL. The client has a ton of great benefits, fun culture, and outstanding growth potential.  I have included the job description below, and if you feel like this is something you might be interested in, please give me a call! Our client is looking to hire ASAP. Also! If you may know someone who is interested, we do offer FREE iPads for successful referrals!

Thanks so much!

Shannon Roberts|IT Recruiter

Expert Technical Solutions

2 Ravinia Dr. Suite 950

Atlanta, GA 30346

Office: 678-382-0884

Fax: 678-747-0268

srob...@experttechnical.net

 PHP Developer:

Expert Technical Solutions is looking to hire a Web Developer with around 3-5 years of web development experience for a Direct Hire/ Permanent position with one of our fast paced innovative clients in Atlanta Tech Village (Buckhead).

*Competitive salary, great benefits, and equity

*New development

*Opportunity for growth and learning

Our client is a financial planning firm that is building novel and cutting edge technologies to help users better understand their finances.

 As a member of the team, you will be expected to develop quickly, and collaborative to solve challenging technical problems. You will work with both designers and fellow engineers to build the client web components (HTML, CSS, Javascript) and server-side code (PHP, MVC). You should enjoy working across the software stack, and you can plan on gaining solid experience in analysis, object oriented programming.

Role:

·         Analyze and design solutions to meet business needs

·         Design and develop cutting-edge financial product utilizing PHP, MySQL, HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, and CSS

·         End-to-end development

·         Write clean, well-tested, maintainable code

·         Be responsible to write proper test cases and automate the software

·         Keep up to date with new web technologies

 Requirements:

·         BA/BS in computer science, computer engineering or related technical field

·         Strong skills in JavaScript, HTML, CSS – 2+ years experience

·         Proficient in JavaScript frameworks like jQuery

·         Strong OO design and coding skills

·         Experience with Codeigniter – a plus

·         Proficiency with data structures, algorithm analysis and design

·         Experience with SQL (MySQL)

·         Unix, Shell Scripting – a plus

·         Comfortable working in agile work environment

·         Excellent written and verbal communications skills

·         Self-directed, independent and with strong work ethic

·         Interest in financial technology

Contact me as soon as possible if you are interested!

Thanks again!