OWASP Atlanta presentation on PHP file exploits, Aug. 21st

Chris Spruck

Aug 15, 2014, 3:01:17 PM8/15/14
to Atlanta PHP
Hi everyone!

I got word from the leader of the local OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) chapter that their next presentation will be about PHP file inclusion exploits and he asked if I could spread the word and get some of our members to attend. It's this coming Thursday, August the 21st. Full details are at http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Atlanta/events/191664742/. See https://www.owasp.org for more on OWASP, which is probably best known for its annual Top Ten list of security exploits.

Hope to see you there!

Chris