Fwd: New Relic Meetup group

Chris Spruck

Mar 1, 2015, 7:41:34 PM3/1/15
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

I got this from New Relic about a meetup group starting up here, so if anyone is a user of their services, you might be interested. This kickoff event takes place at Cobb Galleria, right after DevNexus is over, so you can catch this then if you're attending the conference.

Chris
=======

Hey there,

My name is Noelle, and I manage Community Events at New Relic. I wanted to reach out and invite you + the rest of the ATL PHP meetup to a User Group we’re hosting on Thursday, March 12th at the DevNexus Conference. The event is geared towards New Relic users, so if any of your meetup members use New Relic's APM or mobile monitoring tool it should be pretty useful. This time around we have talks from the NR product team, Chris DiGanci, Manager Systems Engineering, Jesse Heady, Solutions Architect, and Vince Veselosky, Sr. Software & Systems Architect from Cox Media Group. It's a great opportunity for folks to get together to learn not only about New Relic, but about monitoring and performance best practices in general.

Feel free to take a look and spread the word! RSVP page + more info is here: http://www.meetup.com/Atlanta-New-Relic-User-Group/events/220460767/ Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to see you there!