Just saying HEY!!!

Jason Smith

Aug 15, 2014, 7:05:22 PM8/15/14
to atlan...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Just posting to say hello, I just moved down from Chicago.

I am a Senior PHP Developer, expert in integration and Drupal,a Linux veteran and I am always looking for cool new things to learn.

Randi Miller

Sep 10, 2014, 11:51:17 PM9/10/14
to atlan...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jason! Nice to meet you and welcome to Atlanta. Let me know if you need anything to help with your transition.

- Randi

Chris Spruck

Sep 11, 2014, 12:26:08 AM9/11/14
to Atlanta PHP
Hey Jason - I meant to reply to this when you first posted, so humble apologies and thanks to Randi for the nudge. Welcome to Atlanta and welcome to our group! I think I've seen you at a couple meetings now, so thanks for coming. Let me know if you have any particular topics you'd like to see a speaker present and I'll see what I can do - and that goes for everyone. I glanced over your site and saw you're into Gitlab - another member and good friend of mine runs it where we work, so I'll have to introduce you.

Chris