Chris Hartjes' testing workshop canceled

Chris Spruck

Apr 18, 2016, 12:37:04 PM4/18/16
to Atlanta PHP Meetup, Atlanta PHP
Hi everyone!

Just a quick note to say we only got 8 people to commit to the proposed testing workshop with Chris Hartjes (needing a 20 person minimum), so we won't be scheduling that at this time. Perhaps we can revisit this at a later date. Sincere thanks to everyone who was interested and apologies that we couldn't make this happen.

If you have any feedback as to why you didn't or couldn't attend this, such as "too expensive", "work wouldn't give me the time off, Saturday is better", or similar, feel free to let me know off-list at ch...@atlantaphp.org.

Thanks again!

Chris