Thompson Technologies renews Platinum sponsorship

Chris Spruck

May 24, 2019, 10:51:20 AM5/24/19
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone,

We wanted to let you know that Thompson Technologies (http://www.thompsontechnologies.com/), our longest-running sponsor, harenewed their sponsorship of AtlantaPHP again this year at the Platinum level! We really appreciate their long-term support of our group and the greater development community.

If you know someone at Thompson, please tell them thanks and if you're interested in finding a new role or filling one you may have open, please take a look at their website or get in touch with their representatives at our meetings.

Have a great weekend!

Chris