php[tek] conference in Atlanta next May

Chris Spruck

Oct 31, 2016, 1:17:48 PM10/31/16
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup, Atlanta PHP Announcements
Hi everyone!

As you might have already heard, the php[tek] conference is coming to Atlanta next year on May 24th-26th and will be held at the Sheraton Atlanta Airport Hotel. (Preliminary details are at https://tek.phparch.com/ and https://tek.phparch.com/about, and you can see last year's site, schedule, etc. at https://tek16.phparch.com/.) Eli White is the lead organizer and he sent the following for me to send to the group. Please take a couple minutes to answer the survey and give feedback, so you can help them make the conference the best they can for you!

From Eli:
We are really excited to be moving the conference to Atlanta this year (and hopefully as a new permanent home). We are also conducting a short survey, before our Call for Papers opens, to try to figure out what exactly Atlanta wants to hear about!  If you wouldn't mind sharing that with your UG, that would be amazing so we can really hone in on the topics of interest. Here's a link for your group: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JFGCC3T.

Needless to say, this is a pretty big event and I'm really excited that it's coming here. Hope to see you there!

Chris