PHP positions with Red Tree Labs

Daniel Pugh

Nov 7, 2014, 4:26:29 PM11/7/14
to atlan...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!  Some of you may already know about us or have seen one of our Founders at some meetups (he wears a white lab coat, can't miss him).

We basically do consulting and help startups get off the ground- our business model is pretty unique.

We have a client that has a need for a couple of PHP resources.  Basically they are rolling off of a PHP system and onto a Rails/Angular one but still have 65% of their client base on the old system.  You'd be doing new development and support in a system with a PHP backend and a HTML/CSS front end.  It is slated to start immediately and go through Q1, maybe longer.  You'd be an employee of Red Tree Labs.

At the end of the contract, the goal would be to move you to another client or bring you in house to the project team.  We like to keep people working and happy.  This is a 1099 gig, just so you know.

This current role will be mostly in office but the hours are flexible and there will be some remote potential- as long as you are available for meetings, etc.  It is located in Midtown.

If anyone is interested, shoot me an email.  If you are interested in Consulting with us at all (even at a later date) feel free to shoot me a message as well.  Always happy to help.

Daniel

Daniel Pugh
Red Tree Labs
VP of Client Solutions