ConnectJS Registration ends soon!

Chris Spruck

Sep 15, 2015, 3:07:09 PM9/15/15
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

Don't forget to register for ConnectJS! The sessions are posted and there will be some great PHP speakers (including our members, Joshua Silver, Moses Ngone, and Andrew Watson - congrats, guys!), as well as JavaScript and other dev topics. If you couldn't make it to @coderabbi's talk at AtlantaPHP on reinvigorating your development career, he'll be one of the keynotes. Ed Finkler will also present a keynote on mental health in the developer community. Both are not to miss.

Also special thanks to some of our sponsors who are sponsoring ConnectJS - ShootProof, Patientco, Mandrill, and Pardot Engineering! We really appreciate your support of the development community!

Hope to see you there!

Chris