Seeking an experienced Developer to join our team.

Tech Recruiter Dion

May 16, 2014, 2:19:23 PM5/16/14
to atlan...@googlegroups.com

We are seeking an experienced Developer to join our team of go getters.  In this role the Developer will work closely with the team to maintain, administrate and develop code to be used in the production application environment. This introductory project will ideally grow into a full time position for fully qualified candidates.

The ideal candidate should have experience with information architecture, be detail oriented, and a self-starter with strong time management skills, along with QA & system debugging experience.

Key project skills include; LAMP, CakePHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax, jQuery, XML, Cron Job

Development Skillset

1.       CakePHP & PHP v5

  • Experience with CakePHP
  • Experience with building customer facing UI application
  • Command-line execution experience
  • Familiar with network and transport libraries (Sockets, Streams, LDAP, Curl)

2.      AJAX

  • DOM object-oriented design, custom classes & functions
  • Familiar with AJAX (synchronous, asynchronous)
  • Experienced with JQuery (min v1.7)
  • Experienced with cross browser compatibility/limitations

3.       CSS / HTML

  • Experienced with cross browser compatibility/limitations
  • Responsive design for multiple devices

4.       MySQL Database

  • MySQL Server experience
  • Optimizing batch queries/inserts/updates
  • DB Structure & Architecture

5.       Other

  • Experience with documenting code to facilitate knowledge transfer
  • iOS and Android OS experience a plus

This role offers the ability to work remotely and is for a senior level LAMP developer/architect

Best,

Dion Rivera

Technical Recruiter

di...@stevennotice.com