Junior PHP Developer - NE Side of Atlanta - Direct Hire

ttinc

Oct 26, 2016, 4:06:18 PM10/26/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi All,

I am a local IT Recruiter in Atlanta and working with a small client on the NE side of town. They are seeking a Junior Dev to help with their growing team. I have listed more details below, but if interested, please reach out to me directly at tk...@thompsontechnologies.com Thanks! Tammy

Thompson Technologies is seeking a Junior PHP Developer for a direct hire position on the NE side of Atlanta. Our client offers a fun, laid-back culture with lots of growth opportunity. In this role, you will work on developing and maintaining internal systems as a Full Stack PHP Web Developer. Our client offers paid vacation days, holidays, and health and dental insurance after 90 days subsidized 50% by the company.

Requirements:

  • Required – at least 2 years of experience with PHP, HTML, XHTML, CSS and JavaScript.
  • Required – MySQL – used to input and select data for website so must be able to create and run queries.
  • Nice to have – JQuery, ecommerce, WordPress, Magento, IT degree.
  • Soft skills – ability to liaison with team in France, excellent communication skills, self-starter as only IT person in the U.S., may gather requirements from other employees in the U.S. No IT person in Norcross, manager is in France. Looking for someone who can take a task, be creative, and take initiative.
  • Responsible for four websites – one each in U.S., Europe, France and an internal distribution website.
  • Some development of custom features, reporting systems, inventory systems, integration with other software (i.e. CRM, ERP), project manage and requirements. Administration of the existing website, maintaining plugins, finding and installing new plugins, configuring them. Maintaining products in architecture.
  • Good for someone to know a bit about servers, server administration – a lot of traffic – use external company to administrate the servers so don’t do admin, just need to be familiar with server load, websites, risk, etc.

For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to Tammy Kirk at tk...@thompsontechnologies.com

Tammy Kirk

Technical Recruiting Lead

Thompson Technologies