50% off all Jetbrains personal licenses, VERY time-limited

Chris Spruck

Jul 30, 2018, 9:28:19 PM7/30/18
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

Alex Rich sent this to our Meetup list, which we don't use, so I'm forwarding the details. Note from their FAQ - "Only personal annual plans are eligible". I believe this would apply to any of our past raffle winners, but I'm not positive.

Thanks, Alex!

Chris

Wasn't sure how else to best relay this information to everyone, but - JetBrains is having a special discount on licenses - Currently, about 40 hours left as of this writing.

If you have an annual license, this is a great time to renew it for a discount. If you have a monthly license, you can still take advantage of this. I had a little trouble with mine, as my billing was set to monthly, and needed to be set to annual to grab the deal. Overall, I got another year for about $44 and change for PHPStorm.

https://www.jetbrains.com/promo/friends/

Hope this is helpful!

Thanks, see you all in August at the next meeting!

-Alex