Mid to Senior Level PHP Position - Insight Global

philip shevlin

Feb 4, 2016, 1:05:46 PM2/4/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi all,

I handle the talent acquisition for the corporate headquarters of Insight Global here in Atlanta. While we are a staffing firm, this isn't a contract role for one our clients. It's an internal, perm, salaried opening within our company.

Currently, we are looking to add a few more mid to senior level developers to our team. Our office is in Dunwoody, right off of 285 and Ashford Dunwoody Road.

We are working on rebuilding our internal application which is designed around TDD. If you have TDD experience that is a huge plus for us, but not a requirement. This is all new, OOP code that we are writing, not just writing it on top of a legacy application.

Below are some of the basic requirements for the position:
- 2+ years of PHP 5.x development <- OOP is needed.
- 2+ years of JavaScript/AJAX
- 2+ years of MySQL 5.x experience
- 2+ years of Apache experience
- 2 year of shell scripting (bash,ksh,zsh)
-  Linux use/admin experience | CentOS is our Linux OS.
 - Hands-on experience using HTML/XML/CSS

Feel free to send me an email at philip....@insightglobal.net or just give me a call if you have questions or want to talk further about this.

Thanks!

Phil Shevlin
Insight Global