Software Engineer (PHP)

Justin Micovsky

Oct 16, 2018, 8:41:03 PM10/16/18
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi Everyone,

I lead the internal IT recruiting at InComm. We are in search of 2 full time resources to join our e-Commerce Buy On-Line Team here in our downtown office. Our office is downtown in the American Cancer Society Building, near the Apparel Mart, Centennial Park, GA Aquarium.

About This Opportunity

The eCommerce Buy On Line team is a team that will develop, assist with application management and maintain customer facing websites and applications to support our gift card holders with their BOL purchase. The team will be responsible for end to end delivery of these applications as well the required services to support customer self-service functions.

Responsibilities

  • Support new and continued development of existing system. Develop, build, deploy and configure applicaitons.
  • Technical design and analysis of business use cases in preparation for development.
  • Work well in Agile or Lean Software Development Life Cycle.
  • Able to quickly adjust and support changing priorities per business needs.
  • Provide unit testing to ensure quality of builds in a continuous integration environment.
  • Engage in production deployment co-ordination and verification
  • Create documentation on the existing system and maintain documentation which includes current state of system flow, sequence diagrams, architecture diagrams, runbooks
  • Participate in the full lifecycle of projects, including effective use of version control, build management, unit testing, and issue tracking software

Qualifications
3-5 years of strong experience with application development and ability to understand and implement web projects

Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field

Required Experience with below technologies:
  • PHP
  • HTML 5
  • CSS (less, sass)
  • JavaScript
  • Angular 2
  • NodeJS
  • NGINX
Awareness of the following technologies are a plus:
  • Java, XML
  • Spring (boot, security, batch)
  • Quartz
  • Camel
  • RabittMQ
  • Hibernate, Hibernate/JPA
  • REST Services, SOAP Services
  • API Management frameworks
  • Jenkins, Sonar
  • JIRA & Confluence
  • MySQL
Best Regards,

Justin Micovsky
Lead Talent Acquisition Partner - InComm