Lead Full Stack Developer Position

PegasusCRM

Jun 3, 2016, 10:14:44 AM6/3/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings, hra...@pegasuscrm.net
Hi Atlanta PHP,

My name is Dru Betts and I am Recruiting for a Lead Full Stack Developer for PegasusCRM.
We are headquartered in downtown Decatur, Georgia.
Check out the job description below! If you are interested or want to learn more, contact me at: h...@pegasuscrm.net

Happy Friday!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PegasusCRM is a leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for the financial services sector, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences.

Our future strategy is to enhance our Software Development Team by hiring a strong Lead Full Stack Developer. The ideal candidate must be quality focused and have extensive documented knowledge of, and experience with, Development in PHP utilizing the CakePHP MVC framework. NOTE: This position is office-based; telecommuting is not possible.

Responsibilities
Serve as Team Leader for development efforts during both planning and sprint;
Collaborate with Business Analysts, UI/UX Developers, QA, Architect and Product Managers to ensure requirements and deadlines are met;
Ensure team deadlines are met and roadblocks are addressed immediately as they are discovered;
Serve as a mentor to entry level developers;
Coordinate efforts with other development groups and support teams as necessary;
Ability to comfortably conduct both digital and in-person support and presentations;
Work closely with Team Architect on database;
Other duties as assigned.

Qualifications
An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or other closely-related technology curriculum from an accredited college/university;
Minimum of 4 5 years of experience as a full stack developer, preferably in the Financial sector;
Experience with JIRA, MySQL, Linux, SaaS applications, C#, SoapUI and nginx;
Knowledge of integrating SaaS products with third party APIs;
Experience with PHP, CSS, HTML5 required;
Knowledge of a CRM or similar business applications;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Proven ability to multi-task, manage, and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure with shifting priorities;

To be successful in this role, you will need to:
Have the ability to work in a cross-functional team
Possess strong Project Management skills
Handle and use data analysis
Be a Team Player
Have a great sense of humor

Application Instructions:
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.

To apply, please visit https://pegasuscrm.applicantpro.com/jobs/

For more information about PegasusCRM, please visit http://www.pegasuscrm.net

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer as defined by the EEOC