التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Chris Spruck

غير مقروءة،
08‏/01‏/2021، 12:49:23 م8‏/1‏/2021
إلى Atlanta PHP،Atlanta PHP Announcements

Announcing a new Meetup for the AtlantaPHP User Group!

When: Thursday, January 14th, 2021 — 7pm-9pm

NOTE: We are meeting remotely via Zoom. See the link below.

Please RSVP at: https://www.meetup.com/atlantaphp/events/275626438/

PRESENTATION: "JWTs - What PHP Devs Need To Know" by Dan Moore, Developer Relations, FusionAuth

What is a JSON Web Token (JWT) and why do you care? JWTs are a stateless, standardized way to represent user data. This talk will discuss why JWTs matter and the nuts and bolts of JWTs. We’ll also discuss how you might use a JWT in your web application and how to avoid certain common mistakes.

About Dan: Dan is head of developer relations for FusionAuth. He’s been using PHP off and on since the 2000s. A former CTO, engineering manager, and longtime developer, he’s been writing software for over 20 years.

Register and join the Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/451710299

(Due to COIVD-19 limiting in-person meetings, we've joined forces with Boston PHP and Austin PHP to form MergePHP, your new PHP Mega Meetup Group! We'll be working together to provide high quality speakers in a multi-group session. Otherwise, it'll work like our previous online meetings but NOTE: we'll meet on the second Thursday of the month for now, instead of the first Thursday.)

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة