A couple Atlanta tech events Oct. 13th

Chris Spruck

Oct 3, 2017, 1:46:49 PM10/3/17
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

I was contacted by Angel Banks, Director of Women Who Code Atlanta, and was asked to mention some upcoming events, including a Career Expo/Happy Hour and a need for mentors for a hackathon weekend. Please take a look and sign up if you're interested!

Chris

Hello,

We have some great upcoming events we would love to share with you and your members:

First, we would love to have your members attend our Career Expo & Happy Hour on October 13th at TechSquare Labs. This free event is open to everyone and will have several companies looking for Atlanta tech talent as well as food and drinks provided by our sponsor Dice. We have great companies participating, some include Salesforce, Gitlab, CallRail, Aaron’s, Cardinal, and more to be announced soon. Your members can register for a free ticket here: http://www.wwcodehackathon.com/tickets.html­

Also, we’re still looking to add some amazing Atlanta-based companies to participate in our career expo. Anyone interested can send an email to us at atl...@womenwhocode.com­ for details.

Lastly, we strive to have wonderful mentors on-hand to help with technology as well as product and presentation advice during our Hackathon weekend (Oct 13th - Oct 15th at ATDC). Anyone interested should fill out our interest form by October 6th (earlier is better!): https://t.co/gvBOUwMNiR­

Thanks for sharing this info with interested parties.

Best,

Angel